- Go to http://winlink.org
- Click on “My Account” in the left side of the navigation bar
- Follow the instructions on the left border under “How To Get an Account”
- The “old” name for Winlink Express is “RMS Express” and you will still see this name in many places until all of the necessary changes have been mad.
- Send a message to K6CCR to let us know that you have created your account!
- You are never alone with this system. Help is always near!
- For VHF Winlink configuration instruction, see this document.
- For Mac OS users, you can set up RMS Express (client for Mac). It required downloading Crossover from CodeWeavers. Here’s a webpage with good instructions: